The Virtual Offering
Changing the way we help you
What really separates DGi is the PERSONAL nature of our relationship with clients and delegates on programmes. Our best results come from a process-led approach and a coaching perspective that leads to deeper questioning across the organisation.
DGI has been operating face -face and as a virtual business since 2008. Part of our on-line learning solution has been in the field of preparation including the use of video (Ted Talk, YouTube, Podcasts) reading and feedback.
Since March 2020 we have moved many learning solutions to an online/virtual platform with over a 90% successful conversion rate. Recent feedback on our virtual programme(s) includes:
- The course being split over 3 sessions was better than a full days’ course, as this kept engagement and gave opportunities to apply bite-sized chunks.
- The facilitator did a great job keeping everyone engaged and including break-out rooms to keep it interactive.
- In comparison to face-face training feedback, overall course content and trainer scores have not dropped, and scores remained at 100% to be able to apply learning straight away.
We are committed to maintaining a reputation for excellence in the training/consultancy industry by ensuring our consultants uphold the highest standards throughout the design, development and delivery process.
Our approach to quality is based on fundamental principles:
- Providing a robust on-boarding process that is monitored and reviewed.
- Ensuring that the quality of service provision is based upon the principle that everyone understands how to do their job to the standard required, and doing it right first time.
- A 360º review process that encourages and uses feedback from our clients, our delegates and each other in order to continuously improve our service.